यदि तपाईं भीड जम्मामा हुनुहुन्छ भने – The Harley Street clinic are delighted to continue to support NHS England to deliver its COVID-19 vaccination programme by administering booster jabs at our London clinics.
We are also pleased that we can offer eligible patients a free NHS flu jab when they visit us for their appointment – we hope that it will drive uptake of both vaccines, which are equally important. Having both vaccines offers optimum protection to those at greatest risk from getting seriously unwell from COVID-19 or flu in the coming months by offering Private Booster Jabs Covid.
- Patients with a booster vaccination appointment at Boots will be offered a free NHS flu jab at the same time wherever possible
- Vaccinations will be offered at special vaccination hubs in the clinics pharmacy area from 4th October 2021
The Harley Steet Clinics offers a COVID-19 vaccine booking service in London as an exclusive service for members of its Members Scheme; whereby we can liaise with a local vaccination centre and arrange appointments on behalf of members. This is a free of charge service for those that are registered members of our medical scheme and applies to arranging COVID-19 vaccinations and booster jabs.
- This is a free vaccination supplied via the NHS
- Patients must meet NHS qualifying criteria at the time of vaccination and must have a valid NHS number and National Insurance number
- Service is subject to availability and suitable vaccinations being available
- Vaccination services are subject to Terms and Conditions. For latest information see NHS Covid-19 Vaccination
- There is no charge for this service