Harley Street offers some of the best laser hair removal treatments in the World.
There are many methods of body hair removal and even more reasons for wanting to eliminate unwanted hair. At least eighty percent of women and fifty percent of men use some hair removal technique. The main aspects to consider when choosing a hair removal method are expense, time involved, pain, results, side effects, length between treatments, and possible skin damage.
Laser Hair Removal Reviews
Lasers are a permanent hair reduction technique which destroys the follicles with heat. Most patients need several treatments, usually with 6 to 12 months between each one.
The biggest disadvantage of the laser method is that it must be done by a licensed professional. It is also more expensive than other methods, but the cost is well-worth the results.
In comparison with electrolysis, patients report little to no pain. faster session time and better results with laser treatments. By scanning a large area of skin, the laser can work on numerous hair follicles at once, whereas electrolysis works on one follicle at a time.
The greatest advantages of laser treatments, compared to all other techniques, is the absence of hair regrowth, less pain and minimal side effects. There are no cuts, infections and ingrown hairs. A change of skin pigment is the most common side effect. Other possible side effects are redness, itching and swelling, which usually disappear within three days.
Laser Hair Removal Cost
Below are some of our most popular treatment programmes for Women and Men and average private hair removal price
Female Hair Removal Prices
- Bikini line (normally course of 6 ) - £350/€445
- Underarm (course of 6 ) - £350/€445
- Top lip (course of 8 ) - £450/€570
- Chin (course of 8 ) - £600/€760
- Lower legs (course of 4) - £1,040/€1,525
Male Hair Removal Prices
- Upper arm (course of 4 ) - £300/€445
- Shoulder blades (course of 4 ) - £760/€1,110
- Neck (course of 8 ) - £900/€1,145
- Full back (course of 4 ) - £1,590/€2,355
- Full front (course of 4 ) - £1,580/€2,310
- Full face (course of 8 ) - £2,100/€2,665